NCA Application Server

From: DSL <bob_at_bob.com>
Date: 11 Aug 1998 19:21:46 PDT

We are running Oracle on WinNT and have just installed the NCA application server and oracle 7.3 database server. We now need to patch the two servers. Has anyone done this yet? I am seeking an updated patch list for both servers. I have checked the Oracle sites and Metalink and have yet to discover anything useful. For example: Do I apply the MTU to NCA before I apply the mega patches? Does order matter? What dependencies exist btwn the database server and the application server?

GT Received on Tue Aug 11 1998 - 21:21:46 CDT