Where to find the login username and password

From: WANGCUI <wangcui_at_aol.com>
Date: 11 Aug 1998 22:49:38 GMT

Hello, Experts,

I just installed Oracle 8.0.4 server, designer 2000, and developer 2000 onto my NT 4.0 server. But I could not access any functions without encountering a login window asking me for a usrname and a password. Where to specify these? It did not ask me to set up any database or to specify any username and password during installation. I tried to use "Administrator" as username and my system password as the password but it did not work. Help! Help!!

Thanks,

Muyi Received on Tue Aug 11 1998 - 17:49:38 CDT