7.3 on NT 4.0 problem with memory leaks

From: Deborah Csongradi <epsdba_at_oanet.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 13:39:42 -0600

Does anyone have any experience with memory leaks when running Oracle 7.3.4 on NT 4.0 (SP #3)
using BackupExec V7 (we are running in archive log mode). We have contacted Seagate and Oracle and neither thinks their products are the cause.
We are trying to convert our mission critical 6.0.37 database but we are on hold until we solve this problem.

Deborah Csongradi
Database Administrator
Edmonton Police Service
epsdba_at_oanet.com