Re: utl_file limits?

From: Oracleguru <oracleguru_at_mailcity.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 14:40:16 GMT

I believe, this may be similar to the limits on dbms_output.put_line, which is 2000 bytes. I have not tried this but would like to know if it works.

Try, either

SQL*Plus, PL/SQL:

execute dbms_output.enable(1000000);

                 OR
SQL*Plus:

set serveroutput on size 1000000

Oracleguru
www.oracleguru.net
oracleguru_at_mailcity.com

David Chasteen <davidc_at_opteamasoft.com> wrote in article <6qosqe$9lp$1_at_camel18.mindspring.com>...