Packages, Scope

From: <petrolsoft_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 22:22:27 GMT

I'm creating a package for an Oracle-based webpage. I'm using Webserver 3.0. My problem is this: I'm trying to call the procedure OWA_UTIL.CHOOSE_DATE inside a table (HTP.TABLEDATA), and I'm getting the error, PLS-00222: No function with name 'CHOOSE_DATE' exists in this code. I then tried copying the CHOOSE_DATE code to my own package, but I received the same error. Could this be because the OWA_UTIL package can't see the package I'm creating? But, but packages are under the same owner. Please help me. Here's the basic code:

PROCEDURE add_sales
IS
BEGIN

   htp.bodyOpen( cattributes => 'BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF"');
   htp.formOpen( curl => 'myurl', cmethod => 'POST');
      htp.print( '<CENTER>' );
      htp.tableOpen('BORDER');
      htp.tableRowOpen;

---> htp.tableData( owa_util.choose_date('date')); <---

Thanks,

Scott Taylor