jConnect 2.2 connect problem from java cartridge in was

From: Mike Conway <ammcc_at_email.ais.unc.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 16:21:31 -0400

I'm trying to test a java cartridge in was 3.0.1 that uses jConnect 2.2 JDBC drivers from Sybase. (I have to do this because was still uses JDK1.0.2, which is incompatible with about everything!).

Anyway, this thing works as an application, but when I try to run it under was, I get connect problems....

anyone with any experience...this is a show-stopper!