Oracle Statement Parser

From: Reinhard Prehofer <reinhard.prehofer_at_cet.co.at>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 17:00:18 +0200

Hi all,
who can give me a hint on how to catch SQL-Statements just before they hit the SQL-Engine of Oracle (rather version 7.3 than 8.x) and are executed.
Since that statement parser should work for ANY client connecting to the database via sql*net (>= v2.3) we are rather sure that this parser would have to sniff the sql*net strings.

thanks in advance and regards,

 reinhard.prehofer_at_cet.co.at