Crosstab query

From: Zac Spitzer <zspitzer_at_volante.com.au>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 00:56:58 +1000

I need to create a table/view to be index by verity ( a full text search db ), the table has three columns, a primary key, a foreign key and a ordercode..

my problem is that there can be 1 to x ordercodes per foreign key, is there anyway to do this cross tab style for 1 to x potential records....I think I'll have to resort to PL/SQL

Does this sound correct or can I do this via a normal query/view?

I can't use a function coz some of the returned rows (key to the foreign key will be at least several thousand characters )

Cheers

--
  Zac Spitzer - Lead Developer Customer Connect http://www.volante.com.au

          "I'm Working on the greatest thing since Windows 3.11"   Volante Integrated Technology zspitzer_at_volante.com.au PH: 03-9676-4999 Received on Mon Aug 10 1998 - 09:56:58 CDT