Re: database server

From: EXE <exe_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 1998 20:45:13 -0700

> My question is; Which kind of server you guys recommend to use that will
> allow dial up login and access the database system.
>
> I am using clipper 5.2 with rtlink as a linker.

If it is you intent to stay with Clipper this is the wrong newsgroup. You should re-ask your question in the appropriate group. If you are considering Oracle than the server it runs on relates to the number of simultaneous users and the number of transactions. By the time you get an application in Oracle built the Linux version will hopefully be available and that might be a good solution for a small business.

Regards,

Daniel A. Morgan Received on Sun Aug 09 1998 - 22:45:13 CDT