Re: ORA-03113 end-of-file on communication channel

From: Joachim Verhagen <jcdverha_at_xs4allDOT.nl>
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 1998 16:48:38 GMT

It might be worse than that. The database engine itself can be killed. In that case the real error is mentioned in a trace file on the server.

(This happened to us in oracle 8.0.3 while accessing some tables after using analyze. That was a bug in 8.0.3.)

Joachim.

Joachim Verhagen (jcdverha_at_xs4allDOTnl) Replace DOT by nothing and curse spammers to reply WWW http://www.xs4all.nl/~jcdverha/ (Science Jokes) Received on Sun Aug 09 1998 - 11:48:38 CDT