Re: Counting connections

From: RP DATA SOLUTIONS <rpdata_at_cyberus.ca>
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 1998 19:41:13 GMT

A good one is the v$license which tells you number of current connections and also the highgest number of concurrent users since the instance was last brought up... Or the v$session which tells you who's currently connected...

Cheers,
Robert Prendin
"Remington" <remxub_at_earthlink.net> wrote:

>Should I somewhere in the data dictionary (dba_*,or v$*)
>matcha wrote in message <35cc3a53.0_at_nemo.idirect.com>...
>>Hi,
>>How can I count number of connections and activities in a Client/Server
>>environment where clients connect to the database server when
>>retrieve/update data?
>>
>>Thanks for help
>>
>>Cemal

#	RP Data Solutions Inc.
#	Specializing in ORACLE DBA Support Services
#       We offer 24HR remote DBA support!!!