Re: SQL Quick Reference

From: jhy <jhy_at_earthling.net>
Date: 8 Aug 1998 14:29:45 GMT

I still have mine. It's dog eared and the cover is falling off. I doubt a week goes by that I don't look in it for something. The Part Number is 5421-70-1292. A while back I sent a message to Oracle asking if I could order an updated version (the one I have is from 1992!). I never got a response.

I doubt there is an update for this Quick Ref (if you can call a 70 page handbook a quick reference). It's not included in the HTML documentation. They still have the SQL Plus quick reference, but I never found it as useful.

I bet I still have the Oracle 6 version laying around here somewhere...