Re: [Q] Moving tables between tablespaces?

From: Alan Johns <Alan_at_tarragon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 16:12:36 +0100

If you wish to be able to move relationally intact sup-sets of data with or without their table definitions etc, from database to database, you might try looking at 'Move for Servers - Oracle' from Princeton Softech. If you want any more info, please feel free to contact me.

Yours. Alan
In article <35c93d56.10828079_at_mitswa>, Chris Muir <cmuir_at_mitswa.com.au.no.spam> writes

--
Alan Johns Received on Fri Aug 07 1998 - 10:12:36 CDT