Oracle and Netware

From: Kevin Bates <Kevin_at_accomputers.co.uk>
Date: 7 Aug 98 09:54:15 GMT

I've installed oracle 8 software on netware, loaded the nlm's and I've tried to connect to it from the client using tcp/ip but the oracle server does not respond. Is there anything that I need to configure to get the server going ? (Tcp/ip is working correctly from both the server and the workstation.)

Any idea ???

Kevin Bates
Novell Engineer

Please reply via email as well.
Kevin_at_accomputers.co.uk Received on Fri Aug 07 1998 - 04:54:15 CDT