Oracle financials

From: <w.wolters_at_euronet.nl>
Date: 6 Aug 1998 20:14:10 GMT

Hi
The company I work for has chosen to implement Orcale financials (latest and greatest version I think 11). Now the discussion rages on either on Unix or NT. It will be installed on some 150 locations through the world and on these machines there will some 10 to 15 concurrent users.This runs on Oracle 8. Any thoughts and opinions are very much appriciated.

Thanks
ww Received on Thu Aug 06 1998 - 15:14:10 CDT