Re: Recommended Oracle Books

From: <meyer_b_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 19:38:32 GMT

I'm not sure about before training, as I bought this after I went through training, but I'm very impressed with the amount of information in "ORACLE The Complete Reference," by George Kock and Kevin Loney. It's published by Oracle Press, and versions are available for Oracle 7 (which include info about 6) and Oracle 8 (which probably has info about 7). The book also includes the full text on CD ROM.

HTH, Bob