NES & Oracle Error 6502

From: <kverhoff_at_cms.cendant.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 17:22:10 GMT

Hello!

 We just finished developing an application using NES 3.5.1 and Oracle stored  procedures. When we finished development and were ready to move the app to staging for final testing, everything in the app worked great. When we moved  the app to staging, which uses a production copy of the database, about half of the app decided not to work with the database returning an Oracle 6502. We then started using the production copy of the database on the development machine, and the app works fine. We have run test scripts on the staging machine to confirm that the stored procedures worked and low and behold, all of the procedures worked correctly, but still refuse to work using the application. Another great thing is that we are getting 6502's on list boxes when are not even sending values to search on in the database.

 We have compared the databases and checked and rechecked the application for  strane and unusual occurances and nothing has turned up after 4 days of beating our heads against a wall over this.

 Any ideas or suggestions would be greately appreciated.

 Thanks!
 Kevin