Re: Interview questions for an Oracle DBA?

From: <info_at_revealnet.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 14:49:48 GMT

Visit the 'Archives' section of the DBA Pipeline at http://www.revealnet.com/pipeline.htm

In the archives you will find a free white paper entitled "How to Hire (or be hired as) an Oracle DBA. This 36 page paper profiles the character traits of a DBA, and includes a 30-page proficiency test.

The DBA Pipeline is a free internet community hosted by author Mike Ault and sponsored by RevealNet.

Hope this helps,

Cam White
RevealNet, Inc.