Re: Script to kill all user sessions before shutdown immediate

From: Daniel Clamage <dclamageNOSPAM_at_telerama.com>
Date: 5 Aug 1998 23:41:23 -0400

You could write a PL/SQL stored subprogram to SELECT sid, serial# FROM V$SESSION for all logged on users besides SYS (who's doing the killing), then execute a dynamic SQL statement ALTER SYSTEM KILL SESSION for each sid, serial# found.

Give me a day and I'll write it and post it here, since it's something folks could use.
--
- Dan Clamage
http://www.telerama.com/~dclamage

jkwallace_at_my-dejanews.com wrote in article <6psmb6$ik5$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...