Opportunities?

From: MARSHALL OLDHAM <moldham_at_maximgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 17:02:48 -0400

    I have seen a few postings on this newsgroup for Oracle positions, please inform me if this is an inappropriate practice. If not, I am searching for an individual for the following assignment:

    We have a need for a mid-sr. level Oracle DBA to work with an operational data center with focus on the Oracle database. They will be working with the creation of back-ups, and using inputs and exports. The position is within a Unix environment, and is open immediately.

    Again, I apologize if I have misused the newsgroup. If my apology is not needed, and someone is interested in the position, feel free to contact me via the following information. Thank you.

Marshall H. Oldham III
(888) 448-8812 x9130
moldham_at_maximgroup.com Received on Wed Aug 05 1998 - 16:02:48 CDT