Oracle Enterprise Manager

From: John Chen <chen_at_unitedwebs.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 12:04:30 +0100

Hi,

I'm trying to setup a job on a node and I keep getting "Failed to authenticate user" job failed in the job history window

Can someone explain what userid/password do I need to specify in the preferences? I've read the documentation in the online guide and looks like I'm doing the right thing.

This is on a Windows NT 4.0 Server and Oracle 8.0.3

Thanks,

- Ravi.

rwankar_at_unitedwebs.com Received on Wed Aug 05 1998 - 06:04:30 CDT