Re: P.O. LITE 7.3

From: ATTYASSE Alexandre <alex.aford_at_mail.dotcom.fr>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 18:32:35 +0200

In fact, try to connect with the following parameters :

Username :         OOT_SCH
Password :         whatever you want

Connect string : ODBC:POLITE:POlite

In fact, you have to use ODBC drivers to access your database since PO Lite doesn't support direct SQL*Net access. The argument of the Connect String is the following syntax :

Coonect string ODBC: dsn: dbname

Fadel a écrit dans le message ...

Hi,
I installed recently Win98 and then installed Personnel Oracle Lite 7.3. The problem is when connecting via SQL*Plus 3.3 , I got the error :

ORA-03121: no interface driver connected - function not performed

I know that I don't have to use any SQL*NET tnsnames things since my DB is local.
So I should be connected by only using system/manager usrid/pwd. Any help...

fkamardean_at_msn.com