Re: Returning many values in a PL/SQL function

From: Maxim Krapivin <baltros_at_mail.wplus.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 19:45:27 +0400

You can use Oracle PL/SQL Tables.
Create a package specification for type definitions, for example:

PACKAGE my_arrays IS

    TYPE StringAray IS TABLE OF String(255) INDEX BY BINARY_INTEGER;

and use parameters of this types in your functions:

    FUNCTION MyFunc (param1 in out my_arrays.StringArray) RETURN Integer IS     BEGIN
    END MyFunc;

Best Regards. Maxim.