Backup with EBU on 7.3.4 NT

From: Gerald Koch <gkoch_at_mti.de>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 16:42:46 +0200

Hello

I'm new on Oracle and locking for some help, how to configure a EBU online backup from the ORCL database which is started by default after the installation.

My system is a NT 4.0 Server with SP3 .

Does anyone know what I need to setup/create ( TABLESPACES/USER.......) to get it sorted ?

                            please let me know

                                Gerald