Delete Rows without Rollback ?

From: John Finn <jfinn_at_ctron.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 08:47:12 -0400

Does anyone know how to "DELETE FROM TABLE WHERE ..." without the rollback overhead? If I have 1000000 rows and I want to delete 50% of them without posibility of a rollback and reduced transaction overhead, is there a way to do this?

Thanks
jfinn

pls reply to group only. Received on Wed Aug 05 1998 - 07:47:12 CDT