Change the timeout value for DBWR process

From: Venkata Yella <yella_at_eng.sun.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 17:08:34 -0700

Hi,

Does anyone know how to change the timeout value for DBWR process? This times out every 3 seconds and does a lot of I/O. I am running a bench mark. I increased the value of Checkpoint interval. So, checkpoint is not causing the DBWR to do I/O. Any one encountered this problem before??

Any suggestion would be very appreciated.

Thanks.

--
-Yella