Printing problem with Oracle Reports 3.0

From: XXXX <su1_at_npolis.cat>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 17:58:29 -0500

Currently I am using Oracle Reports 3.0. I could not print it in landscape when character mode is selected. I am having the same problem with Oracle Reports 2.5 also. I do not know whether it is a common problem with Oracle reports versions 2.5 and 3.0. Some one please help me to solve this problem.
Thanks in advance!
Subra Received on Tue Aug 04 1998 - 17:58:29 CDT