Need help with SQL*Loader.

From: Luis Gregorio <luis.gregorio_at_axa-seguros.pt>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 20:21:19 -0700

I have a problem.
I'm trying to load a text file into a Oracle table, that's not the problem, the problem is that this table has a Date column and my file has some records with valid dates and same records with invalid dates. Is there a way of inserting the records that don't have a valid Date (assigning null to the Date Column)? How?

I've tried using NULLIF but I found two kinds of invalid dates, blank dates and '00000000'. How can I put 2 conditions in the NULLIF clause.

Thank You.
Luis Gregorio Received on Tue Aug 04 1998 - 22:21:19 CDT