Recommendations on specification of machine to run Oracle on NT 4

From: Mark Statham <mark.statham_at_cisd.panasonic.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 14:24:58 +0100

Hi All,

I would be very interested to hear your comments/views/experiences in the sort of PC server specification required to run Oracle Server on NT for a 10Gb Oracle database. We are currently running the database on an SP2 Thin node and are looking to migrate these databases to an NT platform.

So what ever you have to say about Oracle on NT good, bad or indifferent I would be pleased to hear from you.

Thanks in advance.

Mark Statham

--
Mark Statham mark.statham_at_cisd.panasonic.co.uk Impromptu postmaster and General Unix Techie "I have no views so none of them can be any of my clients either (?)" Received on Tue Aug 04 1998 - 08:24:58 CDT