URGENT: DB/2 DBA

From: CGUEVARA <cguevara_at_aol.com>
Date: 4 Aug 1998 15:26:48 GMT

Ladies and Gentleman,

Please forgive me for posting a Job opening again, I know it is not related to this newsgroup but I really need help. Fast. I am with a search firm on Wall St. and we are hosting a job fair for a large financial services firm in Floram Park, NJ (Northern, NJ) this week (Thursday) and early next week. I posted last week however more openings came about. There are 6 DB/2 DBA positions available and we don't even have 6 people coming in. Both Consulting and full-time is available. Consulting is paying very competively. This Job includes production support, infrastructure work, documentation, new development, maintenance, disk management, performance management, documenting existing system, and generally augmenting the existing DBA staff. Chances of getting a position is very good since so few are already coming in. Please call me ASAP if you are interested or you know anyone that is interested. I will pay a referral fee for anyone who is recommended and gets the job. We also have DB/2 DBA in Manhattan too however the NJ spot is the hot one due to the job fair.

Once again sorry for this post and thank you for your time and help, Matt Sherwood

Phone	 212-248-9700 x211
Fax:	212-509-1633

If you want to e-mail do not hit the reply button please mail to: Matt_Sherwood_at_yahoo.com Received on Tue Aug 04 1998 - 10:26:48 CDT