Database and tables in Oracle8

From: Christian Weyer <weyer_at_igd.fhg.de>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 15:46:11 +0200

Hello,

I have to implement a database app using UNICODE. Therefore my tables (and my database) have to support UNICODE. Therefore I have created a new database supporting UNICODE (UTF8).

How can I tell Oracle8 that a specific user wants to use this database instead of the default db (i.e. each table created by this user uses the UNICODE-able database)???

Christiamn.

--

   Rundeturmstr. 6
   64283 Darmstadt

   Tel.: 06151/155317

           06151/155590
   E-mail: weyer_at_igd.fhg.de
   WWW: http://www.igd.fhg.de/~weyer

   Wer in die Fußstapfen anderer tritt,    hinterläßt keine Spuren.