RE: Forms 4.5 question ( Query by form)

From: M.Sultan <mohamed_sultan_at_zoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 21:35:54 +0100

Hi all
I wonder if anyone can help, I am trying to write a form that will take a search string and does an auto execute according to the search string, so if I enter the latter 'A' it will automatically select in the form all the records beginning with the letter 'A', and if I enter 'B' which makes the search string 'AB' it will select only these records beginning with 'AB' and so on.
p.s the execution will have to be done automatically without the press of any buttons.
can any one point me in the right direction. many thanks in advance
Mohamed
Reply to
mohamed_sultan_at_zoo.co.uk Received on Mon Aug 03 1998 - 15:35:54 CDT