Count # of log switches accurately?

From: <johnvue_at_gte.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 1998 15:50:17 GMT

What's the easiest way to _accurately_ find out # of log switches?

I can see # of checkpoints from v$sysstat:

        DBWR checkpoints 7521

I could look in v$loghist but that seems to only show the last 100 rows. That may not be enough to see all the log switches since the instance was started.

I could also manually count them in alert_SID.log but there's got to be a better way.

Thanks. Received on Sun Aug 02 1998 - 10:50:17 CDT