Developer2000 1.6 installation problem

From: Jyotheesh Sukumaran <jsukumar_at_mail.mia.bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 1998 01:59:06 GMT

I have a problem executing the following (Oracle Reports 2.5) on AIX

$r25runm module=reportname.rdf userid=scott/tiger_at_mydatabase

It prompts for userid/password again. Even though I enter those again, it crashes
with some TNS error ( sorry - but I dont have the error number with me)

I had recently upgraded Developer2000 from 1.3 to 1.6. Accordingly I have copied tnsnames.ora and listener.ora into the new
$ORACLE_HOME/network/admin directory.

So I assumed everything would be OK with connectivity( Infact sqlplus works)

Could somebody tell me why sqlplus can connect to the database, but r25runm does not.

Thanks

Jyotheesh Received on Sat Aug 01 1998 - 20:59:06 CDT