Re: Importing Views and others things

From: Allan Nelson <nels212_at_austin360.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 1998 02:04:36 -0500

famorim_at_my-dejanews.com wrote:

> How can I import only a View from a DMP file?
> And what about Procedures and others non-table objects???

Assuming the views are in the dump, and they are almost certain to be, you will get the views after the table data has been imported via a full import. If you like you can run a full export with rows = no which will give you a dmp file with all the Database's DDL in it and none of the data. This would be another way to get the views.

As for the procedures they are storred in tables in the data dictionary. They are exported as part of a full export . Received on Sat Aug 01 1998 - 02:04:36 CDT