Oracle8 and Platinum DBVision

From: <gplagge_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 22:04:10 GMT

Hi, We are trying to install Platinum DBVision in our Oracle 8.0.4.1.3 / Windows NT 4.0 environment. We are struggling a bit, and were wondering if anyone out there has successfully installed DBVision in our enviornment.

Comments on the installation and operation of the product would be very welcome.

Thanks,

Gene Plagge
WorldxChange, Inc.
gplagge_at_hotmail.com