Re: Active Server Pages, ODBC, and Oracle

From: Danny Fong <nospam.dlfong_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 31 Jul 1998 09:07:00 EDT

Zoerrer,

I've only been able to get the "Microsoft for Oracle" driver to work, and I have been having problems with connection pooling, so I turned it off.

If you have successfullly used the Oracle driver with connection pooling, I would be very encouraged to keep trying.

Anything else I should know besides the dll version number?

My connection pooling problem gives me an ODBC error saying something like "ORA-xxx Unable to allocate memory"

Any help would be appreciated.

Danny

p.s. if you could reply directly to my address below, I would appreciate it. I will be on vacation next week and the posting my be deleted by the time I get back.

dlfong_at_hotmail.com

Zoerrer Helmut <dummy_at_nowhere.com> wrote in article <35bed31d.2279728_at_news.Austria.EU.net>...
> On Tue, 28 Jul 1998 17:28:32 GMT, olomis_at_my-dejanews.com wrote:
>

> >Has anyone been able to connect to an Oracle database from an ASP using
ADO