Oracle Enterprise Manager not included with UNIX version?

From: Brian O'Neill <Brian_ONeill_at_uml.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 15:22:55 -0400

I keep reading about Enterprise Manager, and how it is included with Oracle8 server. I'm running under Digital UNIX, and can find no reference as to where it is or how to run it. Is it strictly an NT/95 thing?

There is supposedly an Enterprise Manager Administration Guide, but I have no such book, either online or print.

--

Brian O'Neill - Director of Computing, Computer Science (978) 934-3645 University of Massachusetts Lowell <*> Brian_ONeill_at_uml.edu Acting Postmaster Received on Thu Jul 30 1998 - 14:22:55 CDT