SQL*Loader utility error

From: ccc <rdc02123_at_news.telepac.pt>
Date: 30 Jul 1998 18:16:18 GMT

HELP... I'm using the Oracle8 SQL*Loader utility on a Windows NT Server 4.0 (the database server) and it works fine.

But, after installing the client software with the Administrator option on a Windows NT Workstation I can't run this utility from the client - all the rest is working fine on this client.

The message I get is the following:

ORA-12203: TNS: unable to connect to destination SQL*Loader-704: Internal error: ulconnect: OCIServerAttach [-1]

Can anyone help me please?

rdc02123_at_mail.telepac.pt
Thanks in advance. Received on Thu Jul 30 1998 - 13:16:18 CDT