Uninstall Oracle8

From: Erel Dev <ereldev_at_aol.com>
Date: 30 Jul 1998 08:58:07 GMT

Hi !

I am using a trial versionof oracle8 enterprise. I certainly made a bad installation because I cannot configure it for a network use.
I donot maange to create services and to access to any SID I want.

So, I would like to unisntall it and install it agian in a better way, but there is no way to uninstall it properly. If I do it by myself, it will be wery messy and I won't configure it like the first time maybe , so I wo'nt take advantage of a reinstallation.

Any clues or infos (about service and SID)

Thanks.
Stéphane. Received on Thu Jul 30 1998 - 03:58:07 CDT