TableSpace and users

From: Danielle Fortes <danielle_at_delphi.com.br>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 16:16:00 -0200

I´m just starting with Oracle so ... sometimes i´m going making stupid questions! :)

Well ... I was thinking to use Oracle´s tablespaces to separate database objetcs from several different applications like Human resources, Payroll and others ? I know the advantages but could someone tell me about the disadvantages to use this resource ? We develop products so I beleive that using tablespace I can improve distributions too.

The other question is:

Are there any problems to create some objetcs of database using SYSTEM or SCOTT user´s ?

Thanks in advanced!

Danielle Fortes
fortes_at_metalink.com.br
Remix Tecnologia Ltda
Brazil Received on Wed Jul 29 1998 - 13:16:00 CDT