Missing Table?

From: Binoy James <binoy.james_at_usa.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 13:39:47 -0500

Folks,

We have a weird situation here. We are trying to get rid of two tables in our db. Problem is when we try and delete or do a select on either of them, we get an error message that the table does not exist. However they exist in dba_objects and dba_tables.

What's going on?
Jim Received on Wed Jul 29 1998 - 13:39:47 CDT