Error message ora:1019

From: Fred Law <fred_at_gtrdata.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 16:36:04 -0400

Currently, I am running on Oracle 7.3 on my SCO Unix and my client is running on Windows 95. Every time, I connect to my dataserver. The Oracle gave me this error message (ora 1019) "unable allocate memory in the user side.". The manual suggested that: "Increase the processes heap size or switch to the old set of calls."

Does anyone knows what it that mean? Also, if anyone got a workaround, could you E-mail the advice to me, please?

My E-mail address is: fred_at_gtrdata.com

Many Thanks.

28th July, 1998. Received on Tue Jul 28 1998 - 15:36:04 CDT