svrmgrm on SCO ODT 5

From: Greg Hayes <hayford_at_hayford.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 15:50:06 +0100

After many abortive attempts to use the server manager for Motif on SCO ODT 5, we now find after talking to Oracle that it is not implemented and will NOT be implemented on this platform. This means that there is no graphical interface on SCO and the monitor functions are not available at all. The previous non graphical version has also been withdrawn (sqldba). There is now no real time monitoring of Oracle available. I would suggest that SCO users switch to another database vendor such as Sybase etc.
--
Greg Hayes Received on Mon Jul 27 1998 - 09:50:06 CDT