Re: Oracle Replication Problems

From: David <darussell_at_msn.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 17:54:40 +0100

This is usually a problem with parallel propagation, when you suspend replication it will attempt to push the deferred queue and for some reason the deferred scn's have become out of sync between the sites. You could try changing the propagation to serial, I think I saw a bug on MetaLink (www.support.oracle.com) like this, otherwise Oracle Support should be able to talk you through reseting the underlying def$_ tables.

Regards
David Russell