How to get current login value???

From: Y. Yu <guang_at_uniserve.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 08:48:36 GMT

Hi there,

    I am trying to find out how to get current login id in order to run a query like this:

    SELECT           name, login_id
       FROM           table1
     WHERE          login_id = "current login id"

Say if i logon to Scott, I want "current login id"="scott". Is there any ways to do this?

Many thanks for your help Received on Sat Jul 25 1998 - 03:48:36 CDT