Nested Tables and Replication

From: Dennis Flinn <dflinn_at_eastman.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 14:35:50 -0400

I was wondering if anyone knows of any restrictions in using the Nested Tables features of Oracle 8 and the utilizing objects in a snapshot replication to distributed databases? I'm aware of the current limitation that only one nested table can exist for a base table . I really need to setup the environment and test out the situation but I was just wondering if any where aware of any limitations.

Thanks,
Dennis Received on Fri Jul 24 1998 - 13:35:50 CDT