Lost replication transactions but no errors reported???

From: Liam Caffrey <Liam.dot.Caffrey.dot.caffreyl_at_nortel.dot.ie>
Date: 24 Jul 1998 16:28:29 GMT

I am replicating (deferred update) from 1 master to two sites. I enter one header record and 1 line on the master. The data gets pushed to Site1 correctly. However, just the line gets pushed to Site 2. There are no errors on source or target and no outstanding deferred transactions and the problem is intermittant, i.e. the header record gets lost only some of the time.
The replications between the master and each site differ only in the number of entities being replicated.
We use Oracle 7.3 and PL/SQL 2.3 for source and target.

Has anybody noticed anything like this before?

TIA Liam Caffrey Received on Fri Jul 24 1998 - 11:28:29 CDT