Re: A newbie question regarding cursors

From: peckle <ngpl_at_cyberway.com.sg>
Date: 24 Jul 1998 08:35:04 GMT

Thanks Thomas, but I have another problem here.

I need to write a class that do fetching of data from the database. This class will prepare the cursor required for the fetching and do the fetching as and when required.
But it seems that I can not create multiple instances of the class, because the cursor that was declared is 'global', meaning when I declare the cursor again in the second instance of the class, the first cursor is overwritten. Is there anyway of by-passing this problem?

Any help is much appreciated.
Million thanks,
Peck Leng. Received on Fri Jul 24 1998 - 03:35:04 CDT