Data Loading

From: Ng K C Paul <paulkcng_at_news.netvigator.com>
Date: 24 Jul 1998 02:30:33 GMT

Is there any good method to load the data into the table other than using a lot of insert statements to insert data to ORACLE? Since my table definition may change at any time, e.g. add column, it is not a good approach to maintain the insert statements. If I use Excel to store and manipulate the data, is there any fast solution to copy data in? Received on Thu Jul 23 1998 - 21:30:33 CDT